My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

What makes me happy? What makes me sad?

Got a tag from Jeng. Thanks sis!

Start copy here:
Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know...Toni, Jeng, Emz, You


What Makes Me Happy?

Seeing my daughters makes me happy.

My husband always makes me happy.

Seeing my family happy makes me happy.

Shopping for my family makes me happy.

Eating my favorite foods like pizza, ice cream, and chocolates makes me happy.

Getting in touch with relatives and friends make me happy.


What Makes Me Sad?

I get sad when my daughter/s get sick (good thing this seldom happens though)

I get sad when I'm not doing anything at work coz at those times I feel useless.

I get sad when I feel like i didn't do anything worthy for the day.

I get sad when I think of my youngest who is on vacation with my parents in the province right now

I am sharing this tag to Cez, Nol, Lissa, Kate, Anna, Sheryll, and Jenny=)

No comments:

Post a Comment