My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Happy 1st Birthday Carrie Justine!

I am so happy that everyone enjoyed CJ's birthday bash last Saturday, Sept. 20, 2008. We held a simple celebration of CJ's birthday last Sept 18 (that's her real birthday) and schedule for a bigger celebration at Jollibee McKinley on a Saturday. I'd like to use this post to send our heart felt gratitude to everyone who made this event a success.

First, I'd like to thank God for making this special event in our child's life a success. All my little prayer requests were granted such as that there'd be more kids than adults on the party, that the final cost wouldn't reach our limited budget, and that everyone would enjoy the party.. Thank you Lord for always hearing my prayers!

Next, I'd like to thank my husband for being supportive while I plan for CJ's birthday party. My hubby really doesn't agree in giving out big parties like these but I'm so happy that he allowed me do anything I want for this one. So..thanks for that dad!

Third, I'd like to thank our family for the BIG help and support! They've always been behind us and I know always will be. Special credits goes to my mama and papa=)

Fourth, I'd like to thank the party hosts (coz we had three of them), Jollibee mascot, and the rest of the staff of Jollibee McKinley Branch for making the birthday party a hit! I really believe that the party's success also greatly relies on the party host.

And lastly, I'd like to thank CJ's god parents (specially those who sponsored some of her party supplies), and all our guest who came over, played, laughed, and enjoyed the entire time with us. Words are not enough to say how much we appreciate the time you devoted to help us celebrate and make this day a fun-filled one=)

Since I am still not able to edit the pictures at this time due to my dead laptop, I'll just put you on hold and keep you excited for a while. Anyway, I'd try my best to post the pictures latter this week or most probably early next week.

Thanks for the read my friends:)



2 comments:

  1. Hi it's us Jollibee McKinley team..
    We would like to thank you cause you enjoyed the party..
    More power to your blog..
    And again..
    A BIG THANKS!!

    ciao :D

    ReplyDelete