My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Christmas Themed Cupcakes!

My good old buddy, Kristine, and her bf went here in the metro last weekend to enjoy the short holiday break. I decided to make some of these so they can get a taste of my baked cuppies!





These are Christmas themed Peanut Butter Cupcakes topped with melted bittersweet chocolate and covered with blue nonpareils. You might be thinking that I should have used white, red, or green to go with the theme. But since most of the Christmas decors we see around are not the usual colors, I thought maybe I could also try blue for a change.=)


You should try this recipe!!! I've tested other peanut butter cupcake recipes but this one so far is the best. I actually immediately threw away the other peanut butter cupcake recipes I had after I tasted the outcome of this one=)) lol.


What I love about the taste is that it has the right amount of sweetness, you can really taste the peanut butter, and it has that perfect dense and moisture. =)


I'm scheduled to bake 7 dozen plus four more pieces of Christmas themed mini cakes next week. Need to prepare myself again for another sleepless night!




Finally reunited with my friend after 6 or so long years!



Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link back to my blog!! Your holiday cupcakes are adorable!
    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete