My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Late post events for March 13-14-15

I'm just gonna make this quick. Was not able to do a post about these events last week due to another soon to be lunched product which i am currently still researching and perfecting. Anywayz, here are the details of the events we had the week before..

March 13. It's a simple corporate get together party for some of Pointwest Technologies' IT professionals. This was held at UP Ayala Techno Hub. I loved the location of their building! It's too green.. bermuda grasses and trees can seen everywhere. How I wish our company's office was also located along this place. The package they had by the way was a customized silver package. My contact, Ms. Carla, said they wanted strawberry and churros dippings. So to cut cost, they removed 2 regular dippings and added 2 special dippings instead.





March 14. On Saturday, we had a wedding event at UP Diliman Balay Kalinaw Hall. Their theme was Orange. What I liked about this setup is that their caterer provided us 2 of their table centerpieces (which I presumed was supposed to be for the principal sponsor's table. Don't know why they decided to put those lovely vases on our setup though.). Our client here got our gold package. It is also a bit customized package since they had 3 regular fruit and 2 regular non-fruit instead of our usual 3 regular non-fruit and 2 regular fruit dippings.




March 15. This is probably one of the biggest 1st birthday party we've catered to so far. It was held in Shakey's MCU branch (Monumento, QC). They had over a hundred guests! They also got a pop-corn cart from another supplier but still our chocolate fountain was a hit! This is a platinum package setup in Barney's theme. It consists of two chocolate fountain with darksweet and milk chocolate as their chocolate fondues.



More pictures from our website's chocolate fountain gallery album=)






2 comments:

  1. I am now hungry, I blame you. LOL Just kidding. You have a cute blog. I love the layout!

    http://amothersdevotion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Puro parties ah :)

    An award for you sis - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/03/friendly-blogger-award.html ;)

    ReplyDelete