My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Recognizing letters of the Alphabet

When did you or your babies start learning the letters of the alphabet? I don't know the average range but I'm so proud to say that at 1 yr and 11months old baby can already easily recognize the letters of the alphabet!

She always shouts the letters she sees on your shirt, on the streamers, on the food carts, on my computer's keyboard, or just about everywhere!


I would still say that the learning was mostly influenced by the educational dvds we bought for them.

Right now both my girls are learning numbers from 1-50=)

No comments:

Post a Comment