My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Internet Explorer 8 is here.

Image credits from msdn.microsoft.com

Have you seen Microsoft's latest browser? Check this one out! I just downloaded and installed this cool browser from Microsoft today.So far so good for me. I like how they made the browser more interactive to the user. The colors and available add-ons are amazing! I specially like how cooliris allow you to view pictures in a better way. And the address bar, they made it look and feel more user friendly cause of the auto complete feature that shows a list of sites related to what you are currently typing on the address bar. Plus below those suggested sites they added the sites you have on your favorites! It works a bit like the yahoo's search bar which also has that auto complete thingy. But the addition of the sites that you have personally saved on your favorites I guess makes this browser outstanding.

MSDN says this browser's beta version was released last March 08. So I'm just furious why it took them sometime to really show off this version to the public.





No comments:

Post a Comment