My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Page Rank went up again!

Image credits from wikimedia.org
my pagerank went up again. how to increase your google pagerank
I got really frustrated last week when I found out that my page rank went down by one notch. And since I know for a fact that most advertisers choose blogs with at least a PR 3, I knew then that my blog was in big trouble and that I had to work double time to win back my PR.

Well I was right in thinking that I won't be getting that much invite or approval from advertisers for a week. BUT...! I was wrong in thinking that it'll take me a couple of weeks or months to gain back that lost point cause the lucky me just found out awhile ago that my PR got back to 3. Whew!

I don't know why I lost that PR point in the first place cause I've been creating more posts and been visiting more blogs lately. But I'm not really sure how that PR 3 came back. What I just did was fix my feed burner and activated most of the services they have. So go try it out guys! It might help you increase your PRs too!



No comments:

Post a Comment