My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Happiness and Joys of having a Sister

Having a sister is what I've always wanted when I was a kid. Too bad I was or should I say my parents we're already a bit old when I was big enough to request for a baby sister.lol

I think it's fun to have a sister around because you can enjoy playing all girlie stuff together at the comfort of your own family. I mean.. you don't have to look or find a friend right? These are what I'm seeing in my two daughters right now. Just yesterday afternoon I found my two girls playing and tickling each other in the room!


here goes the two girls!

cj winning the first battle.hehehe..

ate missy kissing her baby sister cj.. how sweet..=)

this time it's missy's turn to tickle!


learning a-b-c thru fisher price's online learn and play games=)

ate missy enjoying this online tutorial session with her baby sister cj=)

wow.. both looking serious in front of their teacher computer.lol=)





No comments:

Post a Comment