My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

First, Last and Now!

Written on 7:45PM by Ours and our kids

First

* First name: Emmalyn
* First screen name: emzy2k
* First funeral: my granda, I was 16 then.
* First piercing: Ears
* First kiss: my husband, when we were still on the courting stage
* First love: My parents. But if it's someone else, it's still my husband


Last

* Last beverage drank: Water
* Last food consumed: Lunch - Rice w/ Pork Kontatsu
* Last phone call: my husband
* Last time showered: 12 hours ago (and will stay unshowered for 14hours. i have no choice coz im still in the office)
* Last CD played: dora the explorer which i played for my daughter yesterday afternoon
* Last website visited: Blogcatalog

Now

* Single or taken: Taken
* Gender: Female
* Birthday: April 15
* Sign: Aries
* Shoe size: 6.5
* Thinking about: increasing my blog traffic=)

Participants:

1.) Me and Mine
2.) Creative in Me
3.) Little Peanut
4.) For the LOVE of Food
5.) Pea in a Pod
6.) SugarMagnolias
7.) Walkonred
8.) Buhaymisis
9.) Kathycot
10.) Whenmomspeaks
11.) Kathycotcooks
12.) Ours and our kids
13.) Your blog..


Tagging old and new friends here:
ChieJanetJennyKittsLeahMariJingMonetEds, and Yvelle

2 comments:

  1. hi emz,

    thanks for the tag! will try to do this later. :)

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Emz. Posted my answers na. :)

    ReplyDelete