My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Why do we need friends

This is from my good friend and blogmate anna=) Thanks so much for adding me to your list of friends sis!



We need friends for many reasons,

all throughout the season.


We need friends to comfort us

when we are sad,

and to have fun with us

when we are glad.


We need friends to give us good advice,

We need someone we can count on,

and treat us nice.


We need friends to remember us

one we have passed sharing memories

that will always last.


Spread the poem of friendship.1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4. good thoughts, good trades 5. Ours and Our Kids 6. You!

I am sharing this to nol, rocks, jenny, sheryll, bonz, yvelle, toni, jeng, doc joey & everyone else in my blogroll . . . having great friends like you makes my life more special!


2 comments:

  1. hello po!
    thanks for the tag, but i already got this one na... don't worry po, i'll add your blog and your name in its link.
    have a great weekend!
    happy blogging!


    What's On Your Plate?
    Little Zoie's Steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi emz! thanks a lot! posted it na. :) http://paultoni.blogspot.com/2008/09/why-do-we-need-friends.html

    ReplyDelete