My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

tagged:: random q's

Thanks for the q's jan;)

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was still in Baguio City..enjoying the chilly cold weather as an IT student in my favorite alma mater

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today? im almost ending the day, but here's what's left so far
- prepare for my conference call with our clients at 9pm
- take note of issues they have encountered, and verify this against the existing application on the singapore server.
- wait for my hubby to pick me up
- have dinner with my hubby, if the kids are already asleep when i arrive home(hope they are though..)kiss them goodnight. if not, help the nanny put them to sleep
- enjoy eating krispy kreme with hubby while watching the news

3. Snacks I enjoy
- krispy kreme (pa rin!), pizza(yung overloaded ng greenich or else ung very thick cheese pizza sa sbarro..pangpataba..hhaha), cheese burger sa jollibee or mc do

4. Place where I lived
- baguio city (21 yrs), pangasinan(1.5 yrs), quezon city(2 yr), now taguig city(turning 3 yrs)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
- have my own foundation for the orphans, give a million peso to the calamity victims, have my own building with the my following business: it firm, call center, bakeshop, and restaurant.

6. People I want to know more
- jan, toni, nol, joanne, and jovie

No comments:

Post a Comment