My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Bye-bye Diapers!


Here is another one of Missy's milestones for age 2. Yesterday, I wasn't able to go to work due to my abdominal pain caused by PMS (I hate it when this happens). The good side of it though was that I got to witness my big girl pee not from her diaper but from her potty trainer:) Now, she not wearing diapers all day except for the night when she's asleep. I honestly did not teach or train her to use her potty that's why I got surprise when I saw her use it. Her nanny said that she saw our neighbor's daughters use their potty trainer when they pee. So maybe that's where she got the idea ..




No comments:

Post a Comment