My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Butterfly Award



Thanks for sharing this butterfly award sis Lilet

Once accepted, the rules would be as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate 10 other blogs;
4. Add links to those blog on yours;
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs;

I'm sharing this award to Lorei, Ritchelle, Marly, Claire, Imelda, Jenny, Yen, Rach, Heidi, and Igraine

4 comments:

  1. This is my second time to receive this award and I'm very happy. Thank you very much for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing the award. I already blog it on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello emz..tnx for this tag :) will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi emz! tnx for the award! this is my 1st.. so happy! :) will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete