My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My little girl knows how to count 1-2-3=)


I was so happy to hear my youngest girl count 2-3 together with me just a few hours ago.=) She does exclude mentioning the number 1 on purpose because she waits for me to say it before she starts counting 2 and 3! lol.. This was her first time to count! Too bad I wasn't able to capture this milestone on our digital camera.. I can still recall my Missy when she did her counting milestone. Like CJ, Missy too started her numbers with two and omitting the number one for reasons I don't know. Hmm.. maybe number one is hard to pronounce for a baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment