My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Child Proofing Our Homes

It is very important for us parents to child proof our homes to ensure child safety of our little ones. Even if we have a nanny to take care of them, we can not always ensure that they are a hundred percent accident free. I actually am guilty that until today we have not yet bought any baby proofing items for our home. My youngest daughter recently got a dead nail on her right thumb because she and her sister were playing around and the big sister pushed the door which unfortunately resulted in the accident.

With this, I am very determined to include baby proofing items in my online shopping checklist. Thanks to KidSafe. Now looking for baby proofing items is easier since this website specifically sells baby proofing items from brands like Safety 1st, KidCo, Evenflo, Gerber, Mommy’s Helper and more!

There are a lot of cool features that I like about KidSafe’s website. Some products either has a Watch the Video or a User Guide button that shows you how a particular product is installed and used. Note though that I haven't really seen any of their videos work. so.. I'm not really sure if the error is due to my network connection, my firewall, or if it's really a bug on their site. But other than that, i would say everything looks good. The links on the site is well organized which makes it easier for you to browse for whatever item you want. And it has about 34 product categories to choose from and some, which I believe are a must in our homes, are mentioned below:

  1. Baby Gate Extensions

  2. Baby Gates Stairway

  3. Bathroom Safety

  4. Child Door Safety

  5. Electrical Safety

  6. First Aid Kits

  7. Fire Place Safety

  8. Kitchen Safety

  9. Pool Safety

  10. Toddler Safety

  11. Cabinet Locks



Another good thing I like about this site is that it has a Google Checkout button that allows you to put all the items you want to shop online from any online store. By the way, aside from the major credit cards they also accept Paypal for your payment. So check out their online store right now!

Here's a sample of their best sellers. I really need to get one of this Adhesive Mount Magnet Cabinet Lock.


Happy online shopping moms!



2 comments: