My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Christmas is almost near!

I am so much looking forward to this year's Christmas season because I am finally decided to buy gifts for my family online! And since one of my aunts in US has mentioned that she is planning to send us a package, I can simply ship my online shopped items to her home so that she can just add it to the box.=) All I have to think of now is what items i'm getting for my family!

Here are some items I’m planning to get for my kids :


This cute sippy cup from The First Years is only worth $4.99 each! I'm sure my daughters would love to have one of this




I need to get a pack of this stack ups from The First Years too!




Both girls will surely enjoy drinking juice from this Playtex First Sipster Spill-proof cup


I found all the items shown above through the help of ShopWiki.com. This amazing shopping search engine site which I recently discovered provides you a way to search any items from all online shopping stores! I never thought that my shopping experience online would be as hassle free as this! This site is almost similar to Google or other search engines out there. The only difference is that this one is purely getting list of products from the online stores.

I really encourage every online shoppaholics to try this one out. I’m pretty sure you’ll thank me for sharing this post to you! Lol.=) All you have to do is type on the entry box whatever product or item you want to buy online, click on the search button and wait till it checks all the online stores that sells the item you want to get. What makes it even more helpful and convenient to online shoppers is that aside from just simply listing the product you searched for, they have already included the price and the online store where that product is being sold. With this, you can easily compare the prices of a particular item from different stores in one glance. This means you can easily choose the online store the sells the cheapest! Cool huh?!

Another brilliant functionality I like at ShopWiki is its capability to allow users to filter selection by color not using the usual and boring drop down selection but instead using the color palette! And, it also has a wide variety of buying guidelines that showcases the different well known online stores like those sites to help you before baby is born, site that focuses on baby health guides, sites that help you in taking care of toddlers, and a lot more! Now, can you just imagine what other extra ordinary things this shopping search engine site has created for us to enjoy shopping online even better?:)



2 comments:

  1. maganda sis ung playtex sippy cup.. my daughter uses it at spill proof talaga...pero she preffers straw cups na now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete