My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Traveling to Another Country?


Moving from one place to another is not that easy. Believe me I’ve tried this several times since birth! Aside from the fact that you are leaving behind friends and neighbors you’ve already known for like forever, you also have to prepare yourself for another new atmosphere. This means new friends, new neighbors, and maybe new school or work.

Back then, one of the things I hated when moving is looking for someone to help you bring all your stuff to your new location. My moving experiences are simply about moving either from one town or city to another. But have you ever though of how hard it might be for families moving from country to country?

One of my good friends used to have this dilemma. Would you believe her husband’s work requires their family to move from one country to another every 2 to 3 years!? I can’t say that it’s ridiculous since it is part of the job. Traveling for work or vacation from country to country for a couple of weeks or months I believe is just fine. But moving your home from country to country is different.

Now, you might be wondering how all their furniture are traveling with them. This, my friend is done through the help of a moving company. If you would like to know more about these moving companies, you might want to check out this site that offers a network of over 500 different moving companies. It has a quote checker so you can easy keep track of your budget since you will already know in an instant as to how much you'll be spending to travel your stuff in your new location. It even has good articles and advices to help you prepare for your long journey! For the international movers (like my friend), this company has a wide range of international movers that can help you ship your items from US to just about anywhere in the world. So if you’re planning to move anytime soon, call their hotline anytime from Mondays-Fridays 9am-6pm EST to personally request for your free quotes.



No comments:

Post a Comment