My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Learning the Art of Cooking

I have always loved cooking since I was a kid. I actually started baking cakes and other pastries ever since my 3rd grade. I would say it was influenced by my mom's colleagues who were mostly Americans. And since my family loves the foods I prepare, would you imagine that I have even thought of enrolling in a chef school!?

culinary chef schoolThere are a lot of culinary schools out in the market right now. You can easily find the perfect culinary school for you on the web through the help of culinary school finders like Culinary-School-Finder.com.

This site helps you choose the best culinary school without difficulty because the schools are arranged either by theme or by city. It even features culinary articles that discusses topics such as Typical Courses and Foods Prepared in Culinary Schools, Salaries of the Culinary Industry, A True Day in the Life of an American Culinary Student and a lot more!



No comments:

Post a Comment