My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My First SocialSpark payout=)

I'm just so happy that finally I have received my very first SocialSpark payout. Hope I can get more opps for 2009.

Here's a snapshot I took from Paypal account just awhile ago.


Happy Monday and enjoy blogging everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog through IZEA coz I too am a member. How many posts before you were able to cash that one out? I read that you're a mom too. I also have a kid, she's turning 3 next year :) I hope you visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm hoping to get my pay from them too.

    ReplyDelete