My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Gmail's New Themes!!

Are you using gmail? Well, if you are then you should have already heard and used its new feature. I was soooo amazed after trying out one of their themes=) I will definitely enjoy browsing my email even more=)

Here's how my gmail looks like after changing my theme..



This is still on its beta version but it already has 30 different themes for you to choose from! If you haven't used this yet, all you have to do is go to the setting page, click on the Themes tab, and choose your style;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment