My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Change has come to America

Image credits from wikipedia.com

I got extremely happy after finding out that Mr. Obama has won the election for presidency yesterday. As I watched the news last night, I saw everyone getting exctatic about the election's outcome. The entire nation was celebrating and some were even crying as they listened to President Obama's speech in Chicago. For me, having an African American president will indeed make a lot of changes not only in America but throughout the world. One thing is changing for sure, the gap between the white americans and black americans which undoubtedly is still rooted in some people will be tapered off. Everyone is holding big hopes and dreams with the new president and I'm quite certain that he can make that all happen.


Here's what I've learn about President Obama:
1. He is only 47 years old
2. He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
3. He graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, and has earned double Grammy Award winner for Best Spoken Word Album
4. He was also the first Afican American to serve as president for the Harvard Law Review
5. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004 while serving as a Senator from Illinois




No comments:

Post a Comment