My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Caring for your Eyes

I never thought that being an IT professional also means marrying the computer and gluing my eyes into the monitor for an average of 10 or more hours a day. And with the UV radiation that the monitor emits plus the fact that I’m starring and working in front of the monitor for hours, my eyes will certainly wear off and get strained easily if I don’t protect it with eyeglasses.

But at this age, even non-IT individuals nowadays cannot avoid from sitting in front of a computer to connect with friends and relatives or to maintain a blog. So if you’re one of these individuals I’m talking about, I suggest you check out ZenniOptical right now. ZenniOptical was on Fox news so you definitely can be assured of its credibility. You don’t have to worry about the cost since they have tons of great eyeglasses for less.

Here’s a pair of eyeglasses I found cute among the variable dimension frames from Zenni.





Zenni on Fox sells eyeglasses for as low as $8! Plus, you can even get an AR (anti reflective and anti radiation coating) for only $4.95. So go visit their site and start purchasing your eyeglasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment