My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Happy Birthday to my loving husband!

We had a two day celebration of my hubby's birthday last weekend. His real birthday was yesterday but since my MIL requested a celebration on Saturday (so she can have time to spend on chores and prepare for work on the following day), we held the celebration on the requested and the real birth date. I felt a bit guilty though for not getting him anything special on his day. From his simple personality and lifestyle, it is a little hard to think of something that might interest him.

Oh well..everyone loved the Carbonara pasta I cooked last Saturday. I'm so happy that all of them did enjoy their meal. Both Missy and CJ ate plenty of pasta and ice cream=). I also made garlic bread to match the pasta plus fried potatoes for our appetizer. Our celebration ended with a yummy and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream dessert.

Again, happy birthday to the man of my dreams, my hero, and my life.. Your birthday won't end without a surprise dad, so hold on your seat coz I've got something special stored for you=)




No comments:

Post a Comment