My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Ice Cream Indulgence


If you haven't added ice cream to your grocery list, then do include Selecta's Choco Hazelnut Brownie ice cream. I would say this is better than any ice cream flavor and brands I've tried thus far. It's not too sweet but it tastes very chocolatey and it has real soft hazelnut brownie cake (not that chewy type of brownie) that melts in your mouth like heaven! Truly yummy!! My kids especially Missy doesn't stop eating and is always asking for more. I think she even ate like a half pint size of ice cream..!



1 comment:

  1. sarap! ma-try nga yan later. my fave naman is coffee crumble. :) tagged u pala sis.

    http://www.julliefer.com/2008/12/shot-on-spot.html

    ReplyDelete