My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Plans for this year's Christmas bonus

Bonuses given at the end of the year is something that all employees are excited for. This extra money is what people use to buy those big amount of items they've always wanted. For us, we normally spend our bonus to celebrate and treat our family for a short vacation. The rest is spent to buy gifts and items we want for our home. But this year is different.

We have already planned on renovating some areas of our home, particularly the bathroom, the kitchen, plus we wanted to add an additional room for our daughters. But due to this disappointing economic and financial crisis that we are having, we had to change plans and pursue our home renovation 'til next year=( Instead, we've decided to get into a small business.

My parents home is situated near a school where computer shops and photocopiers are off the site. And this is where our small business comes in. Our plan is to start off with a small photocopying and typing job shop. I believe this is a good investment, is wise spending, and makes the cancellation of our home renovation worth it.

What are your plans for this year's Christmas bonus?


No comments:

Post a Comment