My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My New Breakfast Recipi

I got interested in one of the recipi shared by a chef on Ka Toque (QTv 11) last week. And finally, this morning I made that same recipi I learned for my family. I gave it a different version though. Instead of adding ham alone, i added tuna with a bit of onions and dried basil leaves.

My Crunchy Cheesy Tuna Delight


To share, here's the recipi for my Crunchy Cheesy Tuna Delight

1. 1/2 of white onion - minced

2. pinch of basil leaves - you may use the one from McCormick




3. 1/2 box of cheese - sliced
4. 6 pieces of white or wheat bread - I used Gardenia



5. 1/2 butter
6. 1 cup of cooked tuna
7. 1 can of evaporated or fresh milk - I used Carnation Evaporated milk



8. 1 pack of bread crumbs **please do not use chicken breading here

How to prepare:
1. Mix the tuna and minced onion
2. Using the white/wheat bread, spread your tuna mixture on one side of the bread. Then, sprinkle the tuna mixture with basil leaves. Cover it with another bread. Add the sliced cheese and close the sandwich with another bread.
3. Soak the tuna and cheese sandwich in the milk.
4. Cover the soaked tuna and cheese sandwich in bread crumbs. Set aside.
5. Heat the frying pan and melt the butter. When the butter is melted and hot, put in your tuna and cheese sandwich and cook it in low-medium fire.
6. Slice the Crunch Cheesy Tuna Delight into four. Cool and serve.

**Makes 12 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment