My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Language Interpreters

Coming from an IT professional's perspective, when you first hear the word language interpreter , you would think of something like an interpreter of a programming language. And since they do sound a bit the same, i thought of researching a little bit about this language interpreter services.

Like programming language interpreters, which i have learned back in college, language interpreters also share the same objective as the former. And this is to translate a language to another langauge so that it can be easily understood by the recepeint or receiver. Language here does not necessarily have to be spoken, sign languages i believe is included in this area. (just my thought though..)

It is good to know that we have language interpreter services nowadays. What makes it even better is the fact that we can get professional help from them right straight from our home thru the internet.

With these, we can now say that there are no excuses for not understanding one another;)

No comments:

Post a Comment