My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Birthday Parties!

One of the things I enjoy as a mom is doing the preparation for my daughter’s birthdays. And since I love art, I get pleasure from adding my personal touch on the DIYs I make.

As mentioned on one of my previous posts, I have already started with some designs for the favors and tarpaulin for my youngest daughter’s coming 1st birthday this September. I’m still not done with the other birthday party supplies though. Right now I am focusing on searching for a good cake supplier near our area. I have already received an email from one of the popular cake suppliers in my mommy group. But since I want the design of my daughter’s bratz cake to look cool and unique, I have to search for sample designs on the internet so I can have a better idea of how I want my daughter’s bratz cake to look like. I am really excited to do this!

Other than the cake, I might also get other bratz party supplies as well. Thank God I have some funds on my Paypal account! With this, I believe ordering online won’t be a hassle.

However, since we’re on a tight budget, I have to search for suppliers that can provide me discount party supplies. I hope I can find one that sells edible bratz cake design so I can order it and give it to my cake supplier soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment