My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Ever heard of the word Flamming?


All kinds of computer abuse are considered morally wrong. From the term "abuse" itself, it is imposibble for something "abusive" not to be considered as such. One good example here would be flamming.

Flamming is the act of sending emails to insult, curse, or hurt someone. I consider sending flamming mails as an unethical act due to these following reasons:

Ethics is defined as the study of the morality of human acions. Insulting, cursing , or hurting someone is definitely not a moral act, thus flamming becomes unethical.

Ethics is also said to focus on the care for the soul. Since the act of insulting, cursing, or hurting someone are considered elements of sin, flamming becomes unethical.

Flamming becomes unethical using the divine law because in Mathew 5:22, it is stated that

"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever * says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever * says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment