My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Let’s do the Countdown

I've been getting a lot of tags this week=) and here's another one from one of my new blogmates. Thanks for the tag kathy!


Participants: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Podwalk on red | kathycot | buhaymisis | when mom speaks | kathycot cooks | Ours and our family | You |

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
:: White Chicks. Home Alone. Rush Hour . Bruce All Mighty . Mrs Doubtfire . Die Hard . Rambo . Just Like Heaven . The Notebook . Double Jeopardy


Nine people you enjoy the company of:
:: My husband. My daughter Missy. My daughter Carrie . My mom. My dad . My eldest brother . My inlaw Anne . My younger brother . Cousin Lala . Cousin Gigi


Eight things you’re wearing:
:: Blouse . Slocks . 2 under wears. pair of socks . shoes . wedding ring. earings . watch


Seven things on your mind:
:: jira is still down . resolve remaining issues on jira once its setup again . email from anne for my other project . approval of project plan and costing for another project . my daughter's birthday . how to increase traffice on my blogs . prepare for an interview


Six objects you touch every day:
:: Laptop. Cellphone. eye glasses . coffee cup . telephone . Milk Bottle.


Five things you do everyday:
:: brush my teeth . take a bath . play with missy . play with cj . watch news


Four things that you see when you turn your head to the right:
:: chair . lunch box . eye glasses . laptop charger


Three of your favorite things that are red color:
:: cellphone . eye glasses . shirt


Two people who have influenced your life the most:
:: My mother and Father


One person who has been nice to you today:
:: My eldest daughter who keeps on calling my name on the phone=)


I'm tagging... Pheng, Ruby , Era , and Jigi=)

No comments:

Post a Comment