My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Wedding Disc Jockeys?

Ever heard of professional wedding disc jockeys here in the Philippines? I am aware that some filipinos do hire sound system with the disk jockey included for their weddings. But professional Disk Jockeys?? Are you crazy? Or better question is, do we have that here in the first place? I don't think so.. I did try to do ask Mr. Google but the unlucky me did not find any. This maybe due to the fact that most filipinos still prefer listening to live singers or orchestras rather than having disk jockey's play music for them.

But guess what? These professional wedding disc jockeys do exists and is starting to be a hit in America. Most of them are located in the State of California. Check out the San Diego DJs as an example. If you look at their services, you might also get interested because, other than their disk jockey service, they also provide other wedding services such as events planning and music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment