My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's 7th Shabby Chic Princess Themed Birthday : Part 2

Following the original post, here's our comment and rating for our photographer/videographer and our desserts:


3. Photographer/Videographer/Pre-birthday Photo Shoot - For Keeps(c/o Jet Lamosa)
Rate : 9
After learning about For Keeps from GirlTalk, I immediately got in touch with them to book for our date. They were very accommodating and their packages were not that pricey. I think they were just starting to build their market online, hence the rate. They were very professional. They made sure that they were on the venue on time. 




 Kuya Jet never stopped taking photos. It's like dun mo ma-rerealize na mahirap pala ang trabaho ng artista kasi dapat laging nakangiti here and there sa photos. lol :)




The MTV styled video and the photos were amazingly beautiful. All happy moments were captured. :) Also, they delivered the photo and video too quick. Night of the party, kuya Jet already emailed
me four photos. Super bilis!:)

I rated them 9 because they did not ask me to choose what photos would be included on the print out and the softbound photo album. There were I think 5 photos that almost looked the same. I so wished those other shots were printed instead. Overall though, we are still happy for getting their service and still want to hire them for our future events. :)

4. Sweet Treats/Dessert Spread/Cake - My Chocolate Heaven (c/o yours truly)
Rate - 10++++ :)

On the cake, am so proud of myself that I was able to execute a 2-layer all edible princess cake for my daughter.

For me it looked so simple yet elegant. Would you agree? :)

On the dessert spread - all my guests said bitin daw yung White Chocolate Strawberry cupcake. The Red Velvet mini bundt cakes and Carrot Walnut petite fours were a hit too! BTW, those are both the birthday girl's favorites.


The candy bar setup looked so cute. Thanks too to Jacq of Party Boosters for lending me her beautiful white rosette table cover. I didn’t ask for it pero they brought it baka kailanganin daw. So super thank you again sis! It matched my DIY floral table decors perfectly well.



No comments:

Post a Comment