My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

CJ’s Unique and Extra Special 6th Birthday Treat

We wanted to make CJ’s 6th birthday as special and memorable as her sister’s but spending another big amount for our youngest daughter was not in our plan. We asked her how she wanted her birthday to be celebrated. And here’s a list of her requests : (1) she wanted to have lots of presents like her ate, (2) she wanted to play in the playground with all her friends, (3) she wants a Lalaloopsy doll for a present, (4) and she wanted my cheesecake for cake blowing J

I was at first thinking of having a school party for her, keeping in mind that we can’t go over a 10k budget. I don’t think she’ll get as many gifts though if it was gonna be a school party since not all parents would have time to buy a gift for her. So I said we can do all your birthday requests except for that second one. She agreed!

What we did to achieve all her requests, excluding request no. 2, was to have her and her sister play the entire afternoon at SM Mall of Asia’s Cosmic Kidz’s four-story indoor playground (nanay Tessie looking after them), while I and hubby went shopping for her presents. :)

                                                    Photo credits from Our Awesome Planet


  



Soon as we reached home, she each opened her gifts 



and then did cake blowing on top of her requested cheesecake. CJ was so ecstatic and said that it was the best birthday ever! Ate Missy said she also wanted to have that kind of birthday party next time. J

Tell me about your unique birthday celebrations too!

No comments:

Post a Comment