My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Finally, Our Dream Home


I remember during my childhood days, every time I go on a travel with my family, I and my big brother does this game where we point at any beautiful house that we pass along the road trip and then we go say “akin yan”. The more pretty the house you point at, the better. At that young age of 6 or 7, I was already dreaming that someday I would also be having my own beautiful home.

Thank God for blessing me with such wonderful parents. Even if finances were difficult, they ensured that I would be able to finish my studies in reputable schools.  I could clearly see that they strove so much to make sure I and my siblings get the best education there is in the northern part of the country.

So I guess backed up by good education, lots of moral advise from my parents, and so much blessings and guidance from God, I and my hubby were able to achieve another milestone in our family, our dream home.


As simple at it looks from the outside, this home will always be filled with laughter, love, and joy. J

No comments:

Post a Comment