My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's 7th Shabby Chic Princess Themed Birthday

I know this post is way overdue. But I think this one deserves to be included on my blog to help other moms in preparing for a girly themed party such as this.

I started planning for my daughter’s party a year before her birthday. While others, like my hubby, feel that it is absurd to plan for a party this early, I believe that starting to plan ahead of time has lots of pros than cons. A few of my reasons includes:

1. You'll have ample time to check the internet for ideas
2. More time to scout for suppliers that can give you good deals at reasonable price
3. You can spread your budget and pay down payment of each supplier one per month so that  it won’t feel like you are spending a huge amount for that one special day
4. You'll also have time to do your DIY projects

In case you’re a working mom like me, I know you'll agree with all those I've mentioned above. :)

I would say all my chosen suppliers delivered as we expected. Let me talk a little more about them one by one on separate posts. :)

Our suppliers and their ratings :
1. Event Stylist : Party Boosters (c/o Jacque Tan)
2.Venue/Food – Ristorante Bigoli, Eastwood Libis
4.Sweet Treats/Dessert Spread/Cake - My Chocolate Heaven (c/o yours truly)
5. Party Host w/ Magic show - Lhen Peralta
7. Side Entertainment : Face Painter/Glitter Tattoo - Groove Paint Party Needs (c/o Kath/Prince)
8. Side Entertainment : Photobooth - Medium Rare Photobooth (c/o Basti)
9. Giveaways/Favors/ Themed letter standees - Handicrafts Atbp. (c/o Grace)

I will also share my DIY projects on a separate post. Thanks for the read!


No comments:

Post a Comment