My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's 7th Shabby Chic Princess Themed Birthday : Part 1

Following the original post, here's our comment and rating for our event stylist and venue:

1. Event Stylist : Party Boosters (c/o Jacque Tan)
Rate : 10+++++
A super thank you to Jacq for doing more than what we've agreed on. This is our third time to get her service. All her works are well executed and she has the friendliest staff too. :)

I just told her how I imagine the venue to look like. The photos would speak for itself. 







See how she amazingly transformed the resto to a beautiful girly themed room? All my guests were at awe. Got a lot of praises sa ganda ng setup ng venue.

2.Venue/Food – Ristorante Bigoli, Eastwood Libis
Rate : 9
Another good find was this party venue. At first, we were hesitant to push through to having our party here because of the wide open space at the middle of the party area. 


But after the event, hubby and I both concluded that we did made the right choice. Their staff were all courteous and helpful. Food  was superb, guests get to have unlimited sodas and iced tea from the dispenser, they also have unlimited delicious bread sticks for everyone, and party packages/head is cheaper than other restaurants.

I rated them nine just because of the sound system. But other than that, everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment