My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's 7th Shabby Chic Princess Themed Birthday : Part 3

Following the original post, here's our comment and rating for our party host/magician and kiddie salon:

5. Party Host w/ Magic show - Lhen Peralta
Rate : 10
Talking to Lhen was always a breeze. Although Lhen did not arrive on time due to a party schedule from another event which I was aware of, she had a substitute (also wearing a princess costume) to take care of the party while she was still out. So when Lhen arrived at the venue(in snow white costume), parang dalawa pa tuloy ang host namin. :)



I did not really get to notice how she was as a host since I was busy with our guests but some of my mommy guests did give good raves about her hosting skill. Lhen and her substitute host got the attention of our guests as guests were are attentive all throughout the party.

6.  Side Entertainment : Kiddie Salon - Lhen Peralta
Rate : 10 ++++
Every time I made suggestion on the kiddie salon, Lhen would not hesitate to say “yes, we can add that” etc. I wanted those tulle like cloth on top of their setup and also wished they had like those big Barbie doll head as display. They didn't used to have those but due to my request, they bought those items and included them on their salon setup. She even had two pretty attendants who were both accommodating. J

No comments:

Post a Comment