My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Promos for South areas (Cavite, Las Pinas, Alabang, Paranaque, Sucat)

Hi everyone! It's been almost two years since I last visited my blog. A lot of things to share but will start with a quick post for our business. Since we are now living in the south, we would like to expand our market in these areas. :)

We are giving away 20% off discount to clients booking within July with events happening in the south (Cavite, Las Pinas, Alabang, Paranaque).

Share the good news to your friends too!


Be sure to visit us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment