My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's 7th Shabby Chic Princess Themed Birthday : Part 4

Following the original post, here's our comment and rating for our face painter/glitter tattoo, photo booth,  and giveaways/favors:


7. Side Entertainment : Face Painter/Glitter Tattoo - Groove Paint and Party Needs(c/o Kath and Prince)
Rate: 10
They also arrived at the venue on time so soon as guests started coming in, they were there to do body painting and glitter tattoos. Both artists were friendly. 




If you check their fb page, you'll see na mabenta talaga sila at ang gagaling ng mga work of art nila. Di ka mapapahiya sa mga guests mo. J

8. Side Entertainment : Photobooth – Medium Rare Photobooth (c/o Basti)
Rate:10
This came out FREE from my hubby’s good friend. It’s like a surprise gift kasi di rin kami nasabihan na dadalin ng friend ni hubby ang business niya sa party. J 

He just got a photo of Missy from the pre-birthday photos that was shared on our fb and viola, may template na. Output came out great at never nabakante ang photobooth. Dami rin props to choose from. J

9. Giveaways/Favors/ Themed letter standees with Missy's name for the dessert table - Handicrafts Atbp. (c/o Grace)
Rate : 10
Handicrafts Atbp. were always reliable when it comes to personalized wooden favors. So although it was a little pricey for our budget, I didn't have to think twice. I just gave here the design and the result came out all beautifully. 


We filled each mini caddie with candies, cookies, pretzels, and cotton candy - all of Missy's favorite sweets - she really has a sweet tooth I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment