My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Preparing for my Singapore business trip

Yey! It's just one sleep away till our scheduled flight. Here's what I've prepared so far..

1. Me and my hubby's passport. Thanks to DFA, passports are now easily processed.=)
2. Acquired an NSO Certified Marriage Certificate. I still have my maiden name on my passport. So I got one just to make sure I won't be encountering any problems.
3. Allowance is already ready
4. My camera and battery
5. Clothes (of course!)
6. Face masks and alcohol/alcogel -> protection against swine flu!
7. Printed the confirmation for booking note for the hotel where me and hubby will be staying
8. Printed my Oracle workshop training agenda
9. Printed the excel file from our .Net client who I'll be meeting at their office in Pandan Crescent after my day 1 training at Suntec Tower 4.
10. Installed Oracle 10g, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, HFM, and the Reporting and Analysis tools in preparation for my workshop.
11. Installed MSSQL 2005, Visual Studio .Net 2005, and got all the latest codes from our Visual Source Safe in preparation for my meeting with our .Net client.
12. Printed maps so me and hubby won't get lost! hahaha
13. Contacted our clients (from my personal business) and mentioned that someone will be attending to their events while we're away.


I still need to..
1. Buy a travel power adapter so I won't have a problem plugging in my gadgets.
2. Buy food supplies for my todders, their nanny, and my mom who will be staying with my girls while we're away. big thanks for this mom!
3. Oh yeah, and pack all our clothes in! =P

As for my thoughts..
1. Hope we get to go visit a lot of places even if we only have 3 free nights to do it.
2. Hope i don't get lost once i ride the cab from Suntec to Pandan Crescent.
3. Hope we get to take lots of nice pictures and dine at the hawker centers to taste their authentic singaporean cuisines..yummy!
4. And, hope we get to buy nice stuff for pasalubong=)

It's me and my hubby's first time to travel alone without the kids since we got married.. we'll surely miss them a lot..It's only four days I know..but that still is a lot to me. Hmm... at least we have the internet to talk and see each other through webcams!


It's now exactly 24 hours left before our flight. Will post about our travel by next week!=)



No comments:

Post a Comment