My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

7th Birthday in Disney Cars Theme at The Oasis Manila

We catered to a 7th birthday event last Saturday at The Oasis Manila . It was our first time to have a client requesting for a Caramel fondue.


We actually came in a bit late (due to my miscalculated cooking time for the caramel).. Thank God it was gloomy and rainy that Saturday morning. lol.. I mean, a lot of guest came in late because of the weather.

I love looking at these Chinese lantern lights at the ceiling of this venue. It sure is a nice place for a Chinese or Asian inspired event.


Their beautifully landscaped garden also makes it look like a nice location for a garden wedding..



More pictures from our site!


No comments:

Post a Comment