My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our Singapore Trip


I am soooo happy that I was able to experience my first plane ride and trip abroad with my hubby! Our first plane ride was a total adventure!! We traveled on a stormy and rainy weather so i guess for other plane riders you could just imagine how adventurous that was.. Rising above land was a thrill but passing through those stormy clouds was like ridding a roller coaster. It actually made me panic for a few seconds. Thank God and my hubby for making me feel safe and secured.


It was such a breath taking experience. We both enjoyed Singapore. Everything was sooooo in order! It's sooo clean and people are very disciplined! How I wish the Philippines could be a bit like this place..but I know this will never happen. Not in a million years! lol Oh well, im not gonna use this post to talk about why I feel this way about our country but for those who are there or have been there, im sure you can easily agree with me.

I thank God that I have some relatives in Singapore who toured us around some parts of the city.
here's me, hubby, and my cousin kuya alex



in this pictue is hubby, me and uncle james. we had this milk tea with ice cream top. yum! yum!


We stayed at Marina Mandarin Hotel, just a few mall walks away from Suntec Tower Four where I had my training. You will literally walk through malls to get to Suntec Tower Four! lol

Here's a shot with my cousin and uncle in our hotel room.


this is me in our room..(trying to pretend lang na may ginagawa.hahaha)

hubby's turn! wala lang talaga kaming magawa. lol=)

this is what we see when we open our bed room's sliding window door. It is still a part of the hotel. I believe that's the gym area and on the right side, you'll find the hotel's swimming pool area.

This well known Esplanade mall is also clearly seen from our hotel room. We were able to drop by this area on our last night of stay. I was amazed that there are still mall stores even from basement 2!

Since we were trying to stay on our budget, we had most of our lunch and dinner at the Fountain Food Center located at Suntec's basement or at the Food Republic located at Suntec Tower 1. Not sure if those were considered hawker centers but the foods were so awesome!By the way, that's another thing I enjoyed there (eating!). I noticed that most of their meals (if not all) are healthy foods. I said so because there's always vegetable and white meat (my favorite!) .
Here's what I ordered as Suntec's food court. It's healthy and I just so love the tofu! It's sweet and soft.. and fresh..

Here are some more pictures we took on our last day=)

behind us is Singapore's central business district

behind us is Esplanade and Mandarin Oriental Hotel

behind us is their famour Merlion.


more picture on my next post=)

No comments:

Post a Comment