My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Hawaiian Luau Themed 7th Birthday at Grilla Bar, Makati

It's our first event at Grilla Bar and I must say that this venue does look perfect for an Hawaiian inspired party=) The party venue is held upstairs which is divided into two areas, convenient for both smokers and non-smokers. It's decor are mostly made out of wood and bamboos. There are also artificial plants inside and those hanging lamps you see in some beach resorts.. I am actually thinking of suggesting this venue for our corporate Christmas Party!! hahaha! lol

Note though that they don't have that much lights on the party area. I'm not that sure if my client requested not to open more lights on or there's just none!haha=) Well my hubby mentioned that it's maybe designed that way because it's a "bar". No harm offense to the management of this restaurant, but in case there's really no other lights except for those dim small lights on the ceiling and lamps on the side walls, I think it'll be best to start thinking about adding more lights now since they are now offering the party area to kiddie parties.

We were happy to know that our client and their guests we're pleased with our setup and enjoyed their dessert treat. Glad that we also found those yellow, orange, and pink colored wafer sticks coz it did match their theme perfectly!

This is a Silver Package with Yellow colored Chocolate Fondue. For their dippings, they chose Marshmallows, Vanilla Wafer, Wafer Sticks, Melon, and Apple. They also got sprinklers in yellow, orange, and green colors to match their theme.


Check out our site for our complete list of products=)




No comments:

Post a Comment