My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Enchanted Kingdom @ Sta Rosa Laguna

Just sharing some pictures taken yesterday at Enchanted Kingdom=) It was sooooooo fun!



This is what you'll see after the opening show. The Enchated Kingdom mascot and a lady wearing a nice English inspired gown.


Riding on the Grand Carousel

An immitation of An imitation of a dinosaur at the Boulderville

Bump car ride at the Dodgem Midway Boardwalk
Taken behind the Widway Boardwalk

I got really scared just thinking about how it would feel to ride on this one. But it was the best! Buti napilitan din akong sumakay.hahaha

Ok na sana tong picture kaso my girls were mesmerized by the grand carousel..

No comments:

Post a Comment