My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Chloe's Mary Jane shoes themed Baptismal Cupcakes!


I've already baked for Chloe's surprise baby shower party last year. That is why I got excited when Ms. Weng, who is by the way my colleague and fellow n@wie, mentioned that she's ordering Chloe's baptismal cuppies from me!;)

Ms. Weng ordered 150 pcs variety of our special flavored cupcakes (banana chocolate chip, banana peanut, chocolate mint, choco almond, choco orange, and peanut butter). Each topped with personalized Mary Jane shoe topper and packed in premium box packaging.

Here are some more pictures..
**Our best seller, Peanut butter cupcakes!


**Choc 'o Orange Cupcakes


Choco Almond Cupcake


Chocolate Mint Cupcakes


What I like about Ms. Weng is that madali siya kausap. She simply mentioned she wanted the special flavors topped with mary jane shoes in red, peach, pink, and purple.Basta pang girl na color! Another satisfied client I should say. Maybe choosing her cupcake flavor wasn't that hard kasi I often give her a mini cupcake version of my baked goodies (esp when baby chloe was still in her womb).. magkatapat lang naman din kasi kami ng cubicle. lolz


**Taken by their official photographer, Didang Alvarez

1 comment: