My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Belated Happy Mom's Day to All!!!

Hi mommies! Just want to extend by belated happy mom's day greetings to you all!

How was your mother's day celebration? Our family did not have the luxury of time to go out to celebrate this day like how we used to due to an scheduled event at Shakey's El Pueblo. But I didn't let the day pass without something special so I made a refrigerated cake on Saturday night.


Am so happy that my two girls enjoyed eating the cake=)


Of course my special day did not pass without getting a surprise from my sweet loving husband. While we were catering to an event, he sneaked out for a while and bought me this cute heart shaped mother's day chocolate mini cake at Dunkin' Donuts! Yes, it's from Dunkin' Donuts!

The cake was so soft, not too sweet, and the chocolaty fudge icing perfectly made the cake taste so delicious! I thank God that I have lots of thoughtful friends, relatives, and clients who greeted me on that special day.

Happy Mother's Day again to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment