My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Chocolate Truffle Mom's Day Promo!

For mom's special day, why not treat her with these sumptuous and delectable treat from my chocolate heaven!

We're selling our dark chocolate covered trio truffles for only P95 per pack. It has chocolate cream ganache with either extra vanilla, mint, or crem de menthe; rolled over chopped nuts, coconut flakes, roasted almonds, or chocolate vermicelli; and elegantly packed with transparent and gold box with gold ribbon and a gift tag. This treat will surely be a gift to remember!




*Minimum order of 4 packs and for pickup or delivery(with extra charge) only.


Contact us for your orders at mychocolateheaven.info@gmail.com or text me at 09178007215!

No comments:

Post a Comment