My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Gourmet Mini Donuts in the House=)

I received this additional order for 50pcs of our Gourmet Mini Donuts and a box of Assorted Gourmet Mini Donuts from my weekend client, Ms. Jeny, last Saturday. So happy everyone raved and enjoyed this extra treat my client got for her guests.

Her selection included Oreo Crumble, Milk Cinnamon Treat, Hundred Island, Dark Sweet Temptation, and the Blue and Green version (to match her son's christening event motif) of Fire in a Whole.


If you're getting our Chocolate Fountain service, you only need to pay for the cost of the gourmet mini donuts at 9php each (that's 10% discount for this extra order. Regular price is at 10 pesos each). Setup and delivery is already free of charge.=)






No comments:

Post a Comment