My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Zara's 1st Birthday at Tom's World, Robinsons Galleria last Jan 17, 2009

This event had a Barbie themed birthday party. So, to match the theme we also used pink and lavender fountain base skirtings. One thing I noticed was that most, if not all, of the celebrant's grandmas kept on coming back to the chocolate fountain=) I'm so happy that they enjoyed while they were dipping and eating the chocolate coated dippings.

Below are some shots we took that day. They got a Silver Package with chocolate wafer stick, marshmallows, breadstick, apple, and banana dippings.

No comments:

Post a Comment