My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our new gadgets from Globe Telecom's 3-Day Sale at Glorrietta!

I have been applying for a globe plan 800 thru the corporate package that was sent at our office last October. But since, we haven't got our units (their sales representative always tells us that the units are out of stock), i declined my application with them two weeks ago. Good thing we passed by the activity center of Glorrietta yesterday. We were amazed to see one of their packaged plan which attracted us to enter the activity center. The package consists of a 1 unit SGH-M150 slim Samsung phone (Postpaid Plan 800) plus 1 unit of SGH-L770 (on a Prepaid Plan 500 load balance) with free Samsung Mini-Speaker and a 7.2 mega pixel Samsung Camera! lol

I kept the Plan 800 sim and SGH-M150 and Samsung digicam for our business and my personal use and the rest is for my hubby.=)

Will take pictures of the items and share them here tonight:) But here are some download images of what we got.








1 comment:

  1. wow! nice new gadgets for a new year! :) ey, belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete